Haydn® Sanding Sponges are long lasting, flexible & easy to use. Ideal for sanding flat, curved & contoured surfaces. For use between coats & before final coating, plasterboard, wood, ceramics, metals, fibreglass, fibrous plaster, painted & wallpapered surfaces. Can be used again & again by simply rinsing clean with cold water. Available in three different grits. Suitable for wet & dry applications.
- Sanding flat, curved and contoured surfaces
- Use between coats & before final coating
- Use on plasterboard, wood, ceramics, metals, fibreglass, fibrous plaster, painted & wallpapered surfaces
- Sponge Size 100 x 75 x 26mm
- Suitable for wet and dry applications
- Available in three different grits - Coarse/Medium Fine (40/80 Grit), Medium/Fine (80/120 Grit) and Fine/Extra Fine (150/180 Grit)