The 14 is a medium size brush and a good all rounder.
- Soft synthetic bristles, minimal brush marks resulting in flawless finish
- Professional quality
- Suitable for water-based or oil-based paint
- Recyclable stainless steel
- Ergonomic, light and good grip
- Environmentally friendly: saving on brushes, recyclable stainless steel and wood, unpainted handle, very smooth
- Convenient storage of paint brush during paint job up to 5 days (dry) and for longer storage (months, years) fill with water (acrylic) or turpentine (alkyd) and it automatically cleans itself in a few days.
- Also handy when climbing a ladder or for transport
- Protects bristles for excellent smooth result every time
- Environmentally Friendly: - recyclable PET, savings of brushes, turpentine, chemical waste and plastic.
BrushKeeper with Ecobrush, the most handy and durable paint brush with holder. Comes in size 10, 12, 14 and 16. Suitable for acrylic & alkyd, self-cleaning. Comes beautifully presented on an information card.
The solution against dried out paint brushes! You put the brush, without first cleaning, in the holder so that it does not dry out or damaged and fill it with water or white spirit if you want to store it for longer than 5 days. Then it will be clean within a few days! This way you always have a professional ready-to-use paint brush at home suitable for acrylic and alkyd.
BrushKeeper is handy and saves millions of disposable brushes, a lot of chemical waste such as turpentine and foil with paint, is sustainably manufactured in the Netherlands with the smallest possible CO2 footprint, consists of recyclable PET bottle, stainless steel can, synthetic bristles (suitable for both acrylic and alkyd), FSC approved unpainted handle, recyclable packaging and counter display. This makes EcoBrush, with BrushKeeper, the most durable paint brush that exists, lasts for years and makes the world more beautiful and cleaner. A fantastic eco gift for family and friends!"